The enrollment exercise for a new group of N-Power beneficiaries is to begin on June 26, the Federal Government has announced. The online portal for the programme would be open for applications from noon on June 26, adding that all applicants must supply their Bank Verification Numbers for transparency. Below are more details on www.npower.gov.ng.
The N-Power application portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng is now open to all eligible Nigerians. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee.
Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying. Applicants should note the following steps before applying via npower.fmhds.gov.ng:
How to Prepare for www.npower.gov.ng Recruitment (npower.fmhds.gov.ng)
Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants, Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application:
- Portal opens 11.45 pm, June 26th, 2020.
- Log on to the portal via https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
- Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.
- Note: During Registration, you are required to fill in your name as written on their BVN slip into the application form.
Npower Recruitment 2020 Programmes
Here is a list of N-power programs:
How to Apply for N-Power 2020/2021
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph.
- On the Npower website click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”.
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
- If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
Enrollment exercise for a new group (Batch C) of N-Power beneficiaries is to begin on June 26.
We will update this page as soon as N-Power Application for 2020/2021 starts. So if you want to be among the first to know when N-Power Portal will be open for 2020/2021 application will open, bookmark this page and check frequently.