US Who Wants to be a Millionaire Contestant Requirements – So many contestants walk away with big cash winnings over the years, and for you to be among the past winners you most know all the Contestant Requirements in other to achieve that. As we all know that Who Wants to be a Millionaire is a fairly straight-forward talent show that is based on quiz (a syndicated television quiz show), Once a huge hit in prime time, the show is now a half-hour syndicated game hosted by Terry Crews.
US Who Wants to be a Millionaire Contestant Requirements
As it is well know that there are some eligibility requirements you’ll need to adhere to in order to qualify to be on the show. And the Requirement are:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must have never played in the hot seat in either the prime time or syndicated version of the show
- Employees, immediate family members, or those living in the same residence of any company related to the show are ineligible to play (companies include
- Disney, Embassy Row, Capital One, and any other advertiser)
- You must be willing and able to travel to Stamford, Connecticut at your own expense for the show tapingFor a complete description of all eligibility requirements, see the official rules.
Things to Come With US Who Wants to be a Millionaire
In other to be in the Audition, the following below is what you most surely bring following pieces of identification with you:
- Photo ID
- Proof of age
- Proof of residency
Please Note that you can Stay Tuned and Bookmark www.talentshowsite.com in your browser for more Talent Show and Registration/Audition. And if you have any doubts or contribution to make about the US Who Wants to be a Millionaire Contestant Requirements, just Feel Free to use the Comment Box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. THANKS