The voice Nigerian is a talent show where people are allowed to showcase their voices in singing. We shall be showing you below how you can register and audition for The Voice Nigeria 2017 Registration & Auditions.
The Voice Nigeria 2017 Registration & Auditions
1. Your Name
2. Your Date of Birth
3. Your Place Of Birth
4. Your Passport Number
5. Your Passport Expiry Date
6. Nationality I.e your country
7. Country of Residence
8. Your Mobile Number
9. Your Mobile Number
10. Your Home Address And Place Of Work (If Any)
11. Country,Email,Marital Status , Gender Home Language,Other Languages,
12. What genre of music do you perform in?
13. Do you play an instrument/s (name the instrument/s)
Please Note that the Voice Nigeria 2017 Registration & Auditions date is not yet out, but once the date is out we will bring it to your notice.
All you need to is to get yourself prepared so that once the form is out you will not miss out.
You might also like this: 2017 The Voice American Registration & Audition – Talent show
You can make use of the comment box that is provided below to share your view.