So You Think You Can Dance Australia is a popular Australian form of the American reality dance competition. Below is the requirements needed for So You Think You Can Dance Australia Auditions 2019.
So You Think You Can Dance Australia Auditions 2019
So You Think You Can Dance Australia is hosted Carrie Bickmore, with judges Shannon Holtzapffel, Jason Gilkison, Paula Abdul and Aaron Cash.
Eligibility Criteria for ‘So You Think You can Dance 2019 Auditions
You should be having any of the below stated requirement.
- US Citizens,
- Permanent Residents,
- Visas: Candidates must have a current legal Employment Authorization Card which must have enabled them to seek employment freely means, without any kind of restrictions as to employer) in the United States.
- Contestants will be needed to provide proof of citizenship with a certified copy of his or her birth certificate, Certificate of Citizenship or valid US Passport. An Employment Authorization Card or A Permanent Resident Card must be valid until at least 31st March 2019.
- Participants must not be less than 18 years or not more than 30 years old at the time of the Contestant’s first in-person audition.
- They will have to provide legal, valid proof of age when they will be registering for auditions.
- If the participant is a minor in the following states then it is the duty of his/her parents/guardians to sign the Personal release first and provide their personal consent to the person taking part in Auditions.
How to apply for So You Think You Can Dance 2019 Auditions?
- You need to visit the official site of this show in order to register for the Auditions Click Here to register
- On the homepage of that site, you need to click on Login button in order to login on that page.
- Then after that, you must fill your details there in order to register for Auditions.
- Finally submit your details.
Please Note – Don’t forget to choose the city in which you want to give Audition.
Use the comment box below to ask your questions and any other vital information you think that you need.