Instagram Data Communications Job Position is out. base on research that was carried out, over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. below we shall be showing Instagram Data Communications Job Position and how you can apply.As an Instagram Data Communications, Research Manager, your primary focus will be using data to bring big consumer public moments to life, particularly in relation to important world news moments and special events. It is a full time job at the Instagram Headquarters, Menlo Park, California, USA.
Instagram Data Communications Job
To apply for the communication job, below are Steps To Apply For Instagram Data Communications Job;
- Visit this link: https://web.facebook.com/careers/resume?req=a0I1200000JY992EAD&_rdc=1&_rdr
- Click on
- Click on the “Upload Resume”. Then you upload your qualifications.
- Fill your contact information
- Add relevant job experiences
- Fill in your skill set: areas you are an expert in.
- Fill in your education history.
- Add additional information (information you consider relevant for the job).
- References (People who can vouch for you)
- Fill in your work eligibility i.e whether you are legalized to work in the US.
- Fill in the Voluntary Self-Identification of Gender and Race/Ethnicity
- Furthermore, fill in the Voluntary Self-Identification of Protected Veteran Status
- Finally, you fill in the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
- Next, once done, you click on “Submit Application”. If you have not filled in all, you can click the button for “Save for Later”.
Responsibilities As Instagram Data Communications Research Manager
As Research Manager in Instagram Data Communications Job below are your responsibilities:
Conduct in-depth research on Instagram social conversation that takes place during live events, in support of both consumer press and media partnerships
Partner cross-functionally with internal groups to support the data needs of various consumer PR projects
Work with Instagram researchers to ensure strategic alignment around certain big events
Create visualizations that bring key data patterns and insights to life
Build and maintain an archive of key research findings
Develop bench marking capabilities and innovative new ways of telling interesting data stories
Ensure the highest quality research standards, including prudent protection of user privacy, at all times
Think creatively about how data can drive growth within Instagram’s global community
Minimum Qualifications As Instagram Data Communications Research Manager
5+ years of data-related working experience
Advanced degree in Psychology, Statistics, Economics, Behavioral/Social Science, or a related quantitative field
Statistical and data analysis skills using SQL or similar
Experience visualizing data sets
Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results
Willingness to occasionally work non-traditional hours to turn around insights as the next morning’s press stories are being written
Job Location: Menlo Park, California, US
If you have any questions concerning this job opportunity, you can make use of the comment box below to share your view as we are ever ready to serve you better.