Have you heard about Facebook Shops?, This is where you can advertise your products, brands, and businesses. So many people who are into businesses do not know that they can sell their products on Facebook shop. Below is how to create a Facebook shop page.
Facebook Shops make it easy for businesses to set up a single online store for customers to access on both Facebook and Instagram. Creating a Facebook Shop is free and simple. Businesses can choose the products they want to feature from their catalog and then customize the look and feel of their shop with a cover image and accent colors that showcase their brand.
This means any seller, no matter their size or budget, can bring their business online and connect with customers wherever and whenever it’s convenient for them.
So many people will ask What is great about a Facebook Shop page is that you do not even need to have any preexisting online store and can run your entire operation via Facebook if you want to. But the benefits don’t end there. With a Facebook Shop page you can:
- Add an unlimited number of products,
- Organize your products into collections and categories,
- Communicate with your customers through the page directly,
- See stats on your sales, visits, and more,
- Get your products appearing in Facebook Marketplace, giving you access to a much larger base of potential customers.
How to Create a Facebook Shop Page
Follow these steps for setting up a Facebook store:
- Go to your Facebook Page and configure the Shop page.
- Set up your shop details.
- Configure your payments.
- Add products to your Facebook store.
- Managing your orders.
- Then You are done with it
What do you need to build a Facebook Shop
One thing about the Facebook shop is that everyone can create a Facebook Shop page and start selling on Facebook to their followers basically immediately.
Here’s what you need before you can begin:
- A Facebook account
- A Facebook business page
Apart from the two requirements above, your Facebook page must also adhere to the following:
- Sell physical items.
- Agree with Facebook’s Merchant Terms.
- Link to a valid bank account.
- Have a tax identification number.
How to sell products on a Facebook Shop
To add products to your Facebook shop
- Go to the ‘Shop’ tab on your page (this has to be done from a computer)
- Hit ‘Add Product’
- Add a product title and upload product images or videos
- Include a product description, including information on features and sizing, if applicable
- Add an inventory count. If your product has variations in size or colour, you can add an option for this by hitting ‘Edit Options’
- Complete options around delivery return policy and select a product category (if applicable)
- Click ‘Save’ once you’ve added all this information
Are you planning to add a shop to your Facebook page? Please let us know your experience with this feature in the comments!