Wow, do you know that you can now use Facebook Bitmoji which is a customizable avatar in stories, comments and messenger chats on the Facebook platform? You can make a virtual version of yourself making use of the Facebook new avatar feature. Just read carefully below on How To Create Yours.
Facebook launched its Bitmoji-like Avatars. The great news about it is that you can create your very own Bitmoji-like Avatar for free making use of the Facebook platform. Facebook Bitmoji was first introduced last year and has since been available in some countries.
Some of these countries are Australia, Europe and Canada amongst other countries. The customizable options of this feature are deep and interesting as you get to edit your avatar in different sections like hairstyles, outfits, complexion ad so much more.
How To Create Your Facebook Bitmoji
- Open the official Facebook application on your device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon.
- Tap on the “See More” option.
- From the dropdown, tap on “Avatars.
- Select a skin tone and begin customizing your avatar to your desired look.
- Once done, tap on the checkmark icon at the top of the screen.
How to Use your Facebook Bitmoji
Making use of your Facebook Bitmoji could be simpler and less complicated than you actually think. Either way, the steps below will guide you in making use of your Facebook Avatar.
Facebook Bitmoji for Comments
This can be done following the steps below.
- Open the Facebook app and sign in your account.
- Create your avatar and locate any Facebook post you want to comment your avatar on.
- Click on the smiley face icon in the comment box and select your avatar.
- Hit the “Post” button and you would have successfully added your avatar as a comment on that particular post.
That is all you need to do to make use of your avatar as a comment.
Facebook Bitmoji for Profile Picture
Yeah! It is true; you can make your Facebook avatar your Facebook account profile picture.
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the menu icon.
- Tap on the “See More” option and then on the “Avatar” option.
- Now, you should find your avatar standing there. From that screen, locate by the top right side of the screen the arrow button (more like a share button) and tap on it.
- Choose the “Set as Profile Picture” option from the menu.
- Now kindly select a pose from the list and then a background you would like for the profile photo.
- Finally, hit the “Next” button and follow the onscreen instructions until the avatar has been set as your account profile picture.
We believe this write up was useful.