Australia’s Got Talent is a popular Australian reality talent show which show cases different talented individuals. Below is the necessary requirements needed for Australia’s Got Talent Registration.
Australia’s Got Talent Registration
Basically, it is a talent show that features singers, dancers, magicians, comedians and other aspiring performers. The contestants of all age groups could participate in the show and they compete against each other for winning the title and the price money that is equal to A$250,000.
Australia’s Got Talent Registration And Audition Requirements
Before you register for Australia’s Got Talent, you need to know the necessary requirements needed for Australia’s Got Talent Registration And Audition. and below are the requirements needed;
- Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia or a citizen of New Zealand.
Australia’s Got Talent Registration And Audition Date
We will update if the auditions for Australia’s Got Talent is officially announced.
Australia Got Talent Judging Panel
The original judges were Tom Burlinson, Red Symons and Dannii Minogue. Burlinson and Symons did not return for season four and were replaced by Brian McFadden and Kyle Sandilands. Dawn French, Timomatic and Geri Halliwell joined the panel in season seven as replacements for McFadden and Minogue. All four judges from season seven will be replaced by Kelly Osbourne, Ian “Dicko” Dickson, Sophie Monk and Eddie Perfect in season eight.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE OPEN AUDITIONS
If you use recorded music in your act please bring a copy of your music. Your music MUST be on CD.
– You may have less than 3 minutes to audition so make sure you choose the best part of your act. Please have your music cued and ready to go.
– Due to time restrictions, you may be stopped during your audition.
– Bring everything you need for your audition such as instruments, props, shoes, costume etc as your audition may be recorded.
– If your act has any special requirements involving fire, animals or dangerous stunts etc
Please Note: If you are under 18 years of age you will need to bring a Parent or LEGAL Guardian to sign your release form. You will not be able to audition without a signed release form.