Audition Tips from The Voice Casting Team you must know – The Voice is now open to all Artists who are between the ages of 13 and above. If you think you have what it takes and the you feel you have the voice, you can register for this audition. To participate for this audition all you need to do is to send your Video Submission by CLICKING HERE
Audition Tips from The Voice Casting Team you must know
1. Be Yourself.
2. Pick songs that suit your style (genre). Show us who you want to be as an Artist!
3. Be original! If you think a song has been overdone, chances are, it has been! Show us originality and pick something not as common, but still relevant.
4. What we mean by relevant- Pick well known songs. These can be anything that fit your style and genre.
Also Read: How to Register For The Voice kids
5. Sometimes nerves get the best of us. Pick songs that you know you can sing well and carry out under pressure!
6. Dress to impress! Wear what you would wear if you were to land a “Blind Audition.”
7. Remember to have fun! Show us your personality and energy!
8. You are unique in your own way. Don’t overthink your audition. Don’t compare yourself to others.
This is an opportunity for you display you talent to the world.