This is to announce to the general public that the 2018 Nigerian Music Award Registration Form is out for all those who are interested in this music award can apply now.
2018 Nigerian Music Award Registration Form
Please read the write up below to see all the information you need to apply for 2018 Nigerian Music Award
Highlights of the 2018 Edition of the award (6th Edition)
- All things being equal, this year, we are taking a bolder step to reward all winners with N500,000 worth of international music distribution for one year.
- The event this year will recognize the winner, first runner up and the second runner up in the voting, at the award presentation ceremony.
All 2018 winners will win over N500,000 worth of international music distribution deal for one year. These platforms included iTunes, Akazoo, Amazon, Claro musica, Deezer, Google Play, Kanjian, Saavn, Shazam, Spotify, Tidal, Yandex Music, Youtube Audio, Zvooq, Pulselocker, KDigital Media, Guvera, Pandora radio, Youtube Soundrecording etc.
Submission of entries starts on Monday 26th February, 2018 and closes on Friday 31st August, 2018.
Requirement For 2018 Nigerian Music Award
(1) Songs or Music videos submitted should be of good quality.
(2) Songs/Videos should have been released on blogs from November 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018
(3) Songs/Videos should have been promoted on at least 10 music blogs which are recognized by Google. It means that when your name and song title is typed on Google Search engine, it should show us links to download your song or access your video.