This is to announce to the general public in Britain, that the 2018 Britain’s Got Talent Registration & Audition is on
going. For all those who are interested for this talent show can apply now.
2018 Britain’s Got Talent Registration & Audition
How do you apply to Britain’s Got Talent?
- Applications for BGT 2018 are open now and there are three ways to try your luck.
- You can audition in person, and face the judges and the production team head on to see if you have what it takes to go for the top prize.
- Another way is trying your luck via video, by uploading a clip online to see if you have what the judges are after.
- Finally, you can go the old fashioned route and audition by post – putting your performance on a DVD or memory stick and sending it in.
- As soon as you’ve plucked up the courage, head here to fill in your application form and get stuck in.
Please Note that the deadline for submitting online applications is December 31 2017.
2018 Britain’s Got Talent Audition Date And Venue
If you’re going to audition in person, make sure you’re clued up on when and where you can try your luck with the judges.
A first round of auditions was held in cities all over the UK from mid-August until the start of September.
However, if you missed out on those, fear not – a second round is coming to a town near you in October and November.
Here’s the full line-up of upcoming auditions for BGT 2018:
Thursday, October 5: Swansea – Swansea Grand Theatre
Saturday, October 7: Newcastle – House of Smith (Florita’sBar)
Saturday, October 7: Caerphilly – De Winton Hotel
Saturday, October 7: Newport – The Neon, Clarence Place
Sunday, October 8: Gloucester – Eastgate Shopping Centre
Tuesday, October 10: Bristol – The Racks Bar & Kitchen
Friday, October 13: Weston-Super-Mare – Sovereign Shopping Centre
Sunday, October 14: Bath – Milsom Place
Saturday, October 21 and Sunday, October 22: Birmingham – International Convention Centre
Sunday, October 29: Cardiff – The SSE SWALEC
Saturday, November 4 and Sunday, November 5: Manchester – Manchester Central Convention Complex
Sunday, November 12: Glasgow – SEC CEntre
Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19: London – ExCel London
Saturday, November 25 and Sunday, November 26: London – ExCel London
Prize For 2018 Britain’s Got Talent
The winner’s of Britain’s Got Talent wins the opportunity to perform in front of the Royal family at the Royal Variety
Performance. For the past five years the winner has also won a prize fund of £250,000.
Please Not that It has not been confirmed whether or not that will be the same in next year’s show.
You can use the comment box below for more inquiry.