2016 Homevida Awards short script competition – Are you creative in your imagination, artistic in your imagery and profound in your thinking, this is an opportunity for you win a huge amount of money. This competition is for those who are between the age of 16-30 years of age.
HomeVida is calling on all young and creative Nigerians to send their original scripts that creatively demonstrate their;
- Transparency, Accountability and Good Governance and; (click to view criteria)
- Prompt the Growth of the Digital Economy. (click to view criteria)
How to Participate in 2016 Homevida Awards short script competition
Script writers are encouraged to develop stories that creatively demonstrate one or a combination of the following;
- How the internet serves as a hub to boost creativity from various walks of life/professions.
- Stories that depict the internet platform as a booster for the growth of the local economy.
- Stories that creatively weave in issues of online safety.
- Cyber bullying online reputation management.
- Online privacy and other such related themes would also be considered
Submit script by clicking Here
Also Read: How to Register Maltina DanceAll Season9
Prize to be won
Winners will get a cash prize of N100, 000 and gifts packs each and also take part in a one-day seminar hosted by some of Nollywood’s best directors, screenwriters and filmmakers.
Closing Date for the 2016 Homevida Awards short script competition August 25, 2016.
The endowment is aimed at choosing two winning scripts that best inculcate some of the values mentioned above. Thereafter, the winning short scripts shall be turned into short films. The competition is open to script writers between the ages of 16 to 30 years of age. Winners will receive a cash prize of N100, 000 and a plaque at the award night in December, 2016.